PSC Pilates Teacher Training
Our next course starts Feb 20, 2018 at EHF Pilates Studio
This is the Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training. PSC teaches a contemporary approach to the method developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s; one that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principles. Small class sizes and high contact hours with review and anatomy provided at EHF Pilates in Carlsbad, CA 760-271-4597 (call or text).
Students will learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual. Our instructors are successful, sought after and return to us for continued workshops year after year. Upon completion of your Pilates Teacher Training program, you will be prepared to take the PMA Pilates Certification™ exam if you desire.
760-271-4597 Call or Text for more info
Spring 2018 Course Schedule
completion of all modules is required for graduate’s eligibility to apply for the Certification Exam with the Pilates Method Alliance™
What does this all-inclusive 450+ hour course offer? Show me more!
Contact Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Pilates Teacher Training Cost
- Full Course: (Deposit of $500) $5,200.00 minus deposit for the full program. SAVE $300 on the full program when registering prior to Jan 20, 2018. Deposit and application must be received and approved no later than the above Jan 20 – discount is applied to full payment or final installment.
Need Financing? Check out “We Finance”
1) Students create a listing (tell your story and pick your own interest rates)
2) Get endorsements and/or pledges from friends/family
3) Lenders on We Finance will lend to you if you have a good interest rate, a good story, and/or good endorsements
4) You receive the money in full to use for our program
Click here to join We Finance
or view our Payment Details and modular course options.
Please review our Program Terms & Conditions prior to submitting your application,
A deposit of $500, signed and completed application and acceptance into the program is required 2 week prior to the start of the program to qualify for our payment plan and to receive your book on the first day of class.
©2010 Enhanced Health & Fitness Pilates | EHF Pilates | All Rights Reserved.
EHF Pilates is a Pilates teacher training studio
Serving San Diego’s North County in Carlsbad, CA 92011
Serving: Oceanside | Carlsbad | Encinitas | Leucadia | Cardiff | Solana Beach | San Diego, CA