EHF Pilates COVID-19 update
In light of the current situation and with our studio closed we are now offering Private and Semi-private Virtual sessions. Besides using the Pilates Mat method, we are able to incorporate training on all other apparatus you have available. Weather you have your own reformer, a Bosu ball, gym ball, weights, resistance bands or therapy bands, We will be with you virtually to ensure you get the best workout possible in your space.
Send an e-mail to Natalie@ehfpilates.com to request your Zoom appointment. Or join a group session on Zoom. Group sessions are FREE until April 10th and we are offering discounts for PayPal and Venmo payments.
At EHF Pilates, we align, stretch, and strengthen your body to improve posture, increase mobility and enhance your overall physique. Private, Semi-private and small group sessions are available by appointment. Join us for a complimentary small group session on the 2nd and 4th Monday at 12:30 PM, limit 3 participants.
Our complementary intro to Pilates sessions teaches safety on the reformer, beginning exercises and how to use the apparatus to empower your body for enhanced health and fitness (EHF).
EHF Pilates offers a Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training facilitating a contemporary approach to the method developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s designed by Pilates Sports Center; one that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principles. Small class sizes with personalized attention and anatomy lessons are provided by Master Trainer Natalie Walker in Carlsbad, CA 760-271-4597 (call or text).
Students will learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual. Our instructors are successful, sought after and return to us for continued workshops year after year.
760-271-4597 Call or Text for more info
2020 Course Schedule
- Start Up Program / Fundamentals Feb. 25 & 27
- Mat March 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
- Reformer March 24, 26, 31 April 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
- Trap Table May 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
- Chair May 26, 28 June 2, 9
- Barrels June 11, 16
- Review and written Exam June 18
- Practical Exam June 23
Pilates teacher training courses are all held T/TH 12:30- 4:30 pm – $5,900 all-inclusive program.
Secure your place in the 2020 program, place a deposit online to secure your seat today, call or text us at 760-271-4597 with questions!
Modular program available – pay as you attend
- Private Courses: $9,100 – (Deposit of $500) – flexible schedule, course days and times scheduled with student and MT. Please inquire.
- Modular options $100 deposit each module required at least 1 week prior to the first day of the module. Fundamentals required for all.
- Payment for individual or modular courses are as follows:
- Fundamentals 1 week – $300 (min. 2 weeks prior) Enroll here
- Pilates Mat 3 weeks $1200 (Deposit of $100 – min. 2 weeks prior) Enroll here
- Reformer 6 weeks $2400 (Deposit of $200 – min. 2 weeks prior) Enroll here
- Trap Table 3 weeks $1200 (Deposit of $100 – min. 2 weeks prior) Enroll here
- Chair 2 weeks $1200 (Deposit of $100 – min. 2 weeks prior) Enroll here
- Barrels 1 week $400 (Deposit of $100 – min, 2 weeks prior) Enroll here
- Full Program with Barrels available for $6,300, without barrels $5,900 save $300.
Contact Natalie at email@example.com for more info!
760-271-4597 Call or Text
Please review our Program Terms & Conditions prior to submitting your application. Note: There is an additional $50 test out/ certificate fee for Barrels.
©2010 Enhanced Health & Fitness Pilates | EHF Pilates | All Rights Reserved.
EHF Pilates is a Pilates teacher training studio
Serving San Diego’s North County in Carlsbad, CA 92011
Serving: Oceanside | Carlsbad | Encinitas | Leucadia | Cardiff | Solana Beach | San Diego, CA