EHF Pilates Policies in light of re-opening during the current pandemic:
We are excited to re-open our boutique studio and are committed to keeping you safe! Online Mat classes and virtual training will continue to be offered for those who wish to workout while they “stay at home”.
- If you are feeling unwell, please text us and stay home.
- WASH YOUR HANDS: prior to entering the studio (email for code)
- ONE WAY: Enter through the front lobby and exit through the Pilates room door. Floors and doors are clearly marked with directions.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: 6 feet of space between participants and trainers is required, Reformers are spaced accordingly.
- MINIMALISM: Please bring as absolutely few belongings as possible into the studio and provide your own water.
- ENTRANCE RULES: Enter from the front lobby and into the Group room only after your trainer opens the door.
- WAIT OUTSIDE: Only 1 person is allowed in the lobby at a time, please wait outside until that person enters the Reformer room.
- CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT: Disposable disinfecting wipes are provided for clients to clean their equipment after each use.
- MASKS REQUIRED: Please provide your own in group sessions.
- CLEAN SOCKS REQUIRED: Non-slip grip socks required on all apparatus. (Available for purchase in studio, cash only)
- PURCHASE PRIVATE HANDLES: It’s a hugh investment in your health, $50 per pair, we recommend you purchase online HERE from Balanced Body. Studio handles will be sprayed with disinfectant after each use.
- DAILY CLEANING: Door handles and all surfaces are disinfected twice daily, equipment deep cleaned daily.
- PRIVATE SESSIONS: Only ONE client is in the studio. Client mask is appreciated and optional for Private sessions only.