EHF Pilates Policies during the current pandemic:
We are excited to have you back and are committed to keeping you safe! Masks are optional and are no longer required in the studio for Private and semi-private sessions for those fully vaccinated at clients self attestation and as per California and San Diego State guidelines. Trainers who are fully vaccinated will wear masks only as requested by clients in private and semi-private sessions.
- If you are FEELING UNWELL, please text us and stay home.
- WASH YOUR HANDS: prior to entering the studio (email for code if you need to use our facilities).
- MINIMALISM: Please bring as absolutely few belongings as possible into the studio and provide your own water.
- CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT: Trainers disinfect all the equipment used prior to each private and semi-private session. Clients clean the apparatus used in group classes immediately after use.
- MASKS OPTIONAL: Masks will be optional as of June 15 for those fully vaccinated.
- CLEAN SOCKS REQUIRED: Non-slip grip socks required on all apparatus. (Available for purchase in studio, cash only)
- DAILY CLEANING: All apparatus, equipment handles and props are cleaned and sanitized between each client.