EHF Pilates Policies during the current pandemic:
We are excited to have you back into our boutique studio and are committed to keeping you safe! We currently require masks when participating in group classes, however, as of June 15th, masks will be optional for those fully vaccinated. Masks are no longer required in the studio for Private and semi-private sessions for those fully vaccinated. Trainers who are fully vaccinated will wear masks only as requested by clients.
- If you are FEELING UNWELL, please text us and stay home.
- WASH YOUR HANDS: prior to entering the studio (email for code if you need to use our facilities).
- MINIMALISM: Please bring as absolutely few belongings as possible into the studio and provide your own water.
- WAIT OUTSIDE: Only 1 person is allowed in the lobby at a time, please wait outside until that person enters the Reformer room.
- CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT: Disinfecting all the equipment used is requested prior to each session.
- MASKS OPTIONAL: Masks will be optional as of June 15 for those fully vaccinated.
- CLEAN SOCKS REQUIRED: Non-slip grip socks required on all apparatus. (Available for purchase in studio, cash only)
- DAILY CLEANING: All apparatus, equipment handles and props are cleaned and sanitized between each client.