EHF Pilates Policies during the current pandemic:
We are excited to re-open our boutique studio and are committed to keeping you safe! We currently require masks when participating in group classes, however, masks are optional in the studio for Private and semi-private sessions for those who are in the same household or in the same trusted circle. There will be no other clients in the studio during private and semi-private session and your trainer will wear a mask.
- If you are feeling unwell, please text us and stay home.
- WASH YOUR HANDS: prior to entering the studio (email for code if you need to use our facilities).
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: 6 feet of space between participants and trainers is required in our small group classes, Apparatus is spaced accordingly.
- MINIMALISM: Please bring as absolutely few belongings as possible into the studio and provide your own water.
- WAIT OUTSIDE: Only 1 person is allowed in the lobby at a time, please wait outside until that person enters the Reformer room.
- CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT: Disinfecting all the equipment used is requested prior to each session.
- MASKS REQUIRED: Please provide your own in the group classes. Client masks are optional in private and semi-private sessions while your trainer will wear a mask at all times for your protection.
- CLEAN SOCKS REQUIRED: Non-slip grip socks required on all apparatus. (Available for purchase in studio, cash only)
- DAILY CLEANING: All apparatus, equipment handles and props are cleaned between each client.