Requirements and Fees:
I declare that I have read, understand and will comply with the terms listed in the document called “About the PSC Program” on the Pilates Teacher Training page or view the PSC Brochure here about the Teacher Training program, Or download Hard copy of the program
I declare that I am medically and physically able and free from impairment to participate in fitness activities. I further declare that I have consulted with a physician regarding any illness, disability, or injury, which I am aware of and have been cleared to participate fully, and without limitations.
Refund and Cancellation Policies:
- Pilates Teacher Training
A Non Refundable Deposit of $500.00 ($100 for Mat or a Module) is due with registration to reserve a place in the course.
Tuition payments made prior to the course start will be refunded if cancellation is received 14 calendar days prior to the course start date that the applicant has applied to. Once course has begun, any and all tuition paid is NOT refundable.
Your deposit entitles you to all EHF Pilates Studio discounts as soon as it is made. No Studio discounts given if tuition is refunded.
• All series expire 6 months from purchase and are not transferable, refundable or interchangeable
• “Specials” will have a posted expiration date that is not extendable
• “Hold” placed on any series is by written request 1X or require a Medical letter before hold is needed (not retroactive) and prior to expiration date of series.
• Group Classes not permitted for clients with injuries or those requiring rehabilitation. Privates are suggested until injury has resolved or proficiency is achieved at the discretion of the trainer
• Late arrival to class: (more than 15 min) no admittance permitted – for your safety and respect of other clients. Late cancel charge will apply
• Cancellations made 24 hours prior to appointment will avoid forefiture of session
• Clean socks are mandatory to use Equipment
• Please arrive perfume and fragrance free
• Please do not attend class if you are ill or contagious for the welfare of others
• “Special Offers” apply to designated classes only and are non-transferable
• Studio reserves the right to assign substitute teacher
• All sessions are approx. 50-55 mins long and begin at the appointment time, not at time of arrival
• No cell phones, children or pets in studio
• No open studio policy – no use of any machines or props while unattended by an instructor
• Sign in is required at time of session
• Please notify us of any changes in your health
• Appropriate attire must be worn. (Ex: dance pants, bike shorts/sweats, undergarments and socks)
• At least 1 Private Session is required prior to taking equipment classes – for your safety
• Instructor may advise you to a class level that is appropriate for you for your safety
• Studio not responsible for lost items
• All sessions/series must be paid for in advance
Student Grievance form
Student Grievance and non discriminatory policy
Sexual harrassment policy
©2010 Enhanced Health & Fitness Pilates | EHF Pilates | All Rights Reserved.
EHF Pilates is a Pilates teacher training studio
Serving San Diego’s North County in Carlsbad, CA 92011
Serving: Oceanside | Carlsbad | Encinitas | Leucadia | Cardiff | Solana Beach | San Diego